Students Enrolled in Central Christian University have Various Advantages to Complete their Module With the stipulated Timeframe. Enrollment Partner and the University will Provide all Web Support Required by the Student to Complete the Particular Course on Time. Student have to Undergo Examination for Every Session Conducted by the University in Order to Get Qualified for Further Semester and to Complete their Entire Program. Examination Process of the University are Discussed in Brief in Detail
- Enrolment Partners and the University will Intimate Students Before Starting for an Examination.
- Any Student Who have not complete their module before Examination can Attempt after Completion of their Module in Next Examination but it will Impact on the Final Certification as the Session for Completing the Total Program will Increase.
- Student had to Fill Examination Form of Every Session Which will be Available in the User Id Provided to the Student at the Time of Enrollment.
- Examination Conducted by CCU Will be in Online Mode and Will be Conducted in the Venue Decided by Enrollment Partner & CCU.
- Student Can Download Their Hall ticket From their User Id Provided to them from the University Official Website.
- Student had To Visit the Exam Venue Decided by the Enrollment Partner on Time along With The Hall ticket and all Necessary Things Required for Examinations.
- After Successful Completion of Examination of Entire Session. Result Will be Declare in a time Span of 15 Days time and Student can collect their Mark sheet from the Enrollment Partners.