Any Student who want to Enroll in the Online Courses or Collaborative Program Courses of Central Christian University Malawi East Africa have to Approach their nearest Enrollment Partner made by Global Representative. Student Willing to Take Admission have to go Through Various Stages of Admission Process Which are as follows.
- Preliminary Interview Will be taken to understand the Student Potential and Eligibility to Complete The Program
- Successful Candidates will be Getting Offer Letter of Admission from the University in Which all the Process of Admission Will be Explained.
- Student Has to Submit all Set Of Applications along with the required Documents to the Enrollment Partner Who Will Send It to University.
- After Successful Background verification of all the Documents by the University. Student Will be Allotted With an Unique User ID & Password Which they will get from the Enrollment Partners.
- Student Can Check Every Detail of His Enrollment in the Official Website of the University and Can Collect the Enrollment Certificate From the Enrollment Partners.
- If There Will any Corrections Found By the Students They can Intimate to their Enrollment Partner to get it Rectification done by the University.
- On Successful Completion of Admission Process Student Can Start With Their Course Module.